Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Starting My Blog

Follow me on Instagram for daily fitness motivation!

Welcome to my blog and thank you for joining me on my journey to become a blogger! I am many things; a wife, a fitness lover, a baker, a crafter, a creator, a nature lover, and so much more! I want this blog to high light all of those things. 

I am married to Brett - my best friend, my play mate, my repair man, my everything. 

Together, we have an Etsy shop in the works. It will showcase some of our acquired skills (mostly from my Dad, a master carpenter) and our natural creativity. More to come on that later. 

Brett and I were married in 2013 and love to play, workout, work on house projects, and spend time with our friends and families. Our weekends are spent on our boat, camping, hiking, and riding bikes. We have 2 dogs, Chloe (black lab/border collie mix) and Ella (Min-pin mix). They are our babies and our joy. 

I currently work for a local accounting firm 3-5 days a week. On the days I am off, I try to come up with new recipes, experiment in the kitchen, meal prep/plan, and other various tasks. Brett works in the automotive industry but, in his spare time, loves everything sports (especially the Detroit teams), working with his hands, and being silly :) 

I have 3 older sisters and Brett has 2 older brothers. Between our siblings, we have 4 adorable nieces, 1 nephew, 1 brother-in-law, and 2 sister's-in-law. Does that make sense? One of my sister's is married and both of Brett's brother's are married. Both of our parent's are still married and are wonderful examples of true love and meaningful relationships. 

Each day is a fun adventure and I'm excited to share part of that with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog! I will try to respond to all comments within 2 days. Thanks!